As you explore, you’ll discover a pair of lovers who went years without seeing each other, another who refused to be limited to just each other and many more who went against conventional notions of love and romance.
During this hunt, you'll learn:
- The story of famous duo who are often remembered as much for their polyamorous lifestyle as for their contributions to Existentialism
- Where to go for a romantic picnic
- The truth story behind an iconic Paris photo
- The tragic tale of a real-life Romeo and Juliette in Paris
- How love and passion in Paris has influenced politics, literature, scientific thought and architecture
But most of all, you’ll learn some of the iconic love stories that have shaped the great city of Paris.
HOW IT WORKS
STEP ONE: Download the Free City Hunt Guide
First, simply enter your email address to get access to the guide. We will never share your information with anyone else and you can choose to stop receiving emails from us at any time.
STEP TWO: Print Your City Hunt Guide
The guide includes a detailed itinerary with maps, background information on all of the locations you will visit and fun challenges to complete along the way.
STEP THREE: Enjoy the "Famous Paris Romances" Hunt
Complete the hunt at your pace whenever you want. The hunt can be done alone or as a group. Tag us on social media with pictures from your hunt to be entered to win a free prize!